Large or small, near or far, DHL eCommerce delivers your packages anywhere in the world. GLOBALMAIL PARCEL is the fast, reliable shipping solution for your packages containing samples or merchandise—trusted by online retailers, catalogers and other direct-to-consumer businesses. This end-to-end service provides delivery to over 220 countries and territories, leveraging the strength of our global network and our international shipping expertise.
For shipping packages within the U.S., learn about our domestic SMARTMAIL PARCEL and SMARTMAIL PARCEL PLUS products.
4-8 Average Transit Days
8-14 Average Transit Days
GLOBALMAIL PARCEL includes these features:
- Choice of two delivery service levels worldwide
- Milestone tracking worldwide and final delivery scans to key destinations
- Flexible pick up times for seamless integration with your business
- Advanced sorting/encoding to secure postal discounts
- Franking mark applied at our distribution centers
- Customs clearance to keep your shipments moving
- Convenient electronic invoicing
- Purchase postage via net terms - no required prepayments
These optional services can enhance the success of your shipping program:
- Address Verification Our international address confirmation service has the power to analyze and correct addresses from numerous foreign countries, including those that U.S. companies ship to most frequently. Using this state-of-the-art system, we process your address file, performing steps such as correcting misspellings, inserting missing information and formatting addresses according to international standards. You receive a detailed report so you can update your database and avoid unnecessary international postage costs.
- File Management To keep your address data and lists up-to-date and avoid the cost
of wasted international postage, we offer extensive merge-and-purge services.
Our software can quickly scan through thousands of addresses in your database to
eliminate duplicates and filter out any that have been determined undeliverable
locations. We can also perform database splits on your files as needed.
- Fulfillment Services Fulfilling product information requests is an important—and sometimes challenging—part of many businesses, but handling large volumes in a timely manner is simple with DHL eCommerce. We expedite your requested literature fulfillment, warehousing your materials and providing services such as pick-and-pack, personalization, labeling, folding, tabbing, sealing, polywrapping and inventory management.
- Response and Return For your business reply mail, we can provide pre-franked
postcards and set up a post office box in the destination country to receive responses,
giving you a local presence. If we receive returns marked as undeliverable, we can
dispose of the shipment within the destination country or transfer it back to you
free of charge. We’ll also provide any address updates available to help you
avoid the expense of wasted international postage.
- Service Disruption Alerts
If a natural disaster or other unforeseen event occurs that could affect delivery, we can inform you in a variety of ways. For example, you can subscribe to the “Global Mail Observer”—our free e-newsletter—for updates on potential trouble spots worldwide. If a significant situation may cause more than a small delay, we will contact you proactively to keep you informed.
Our online shipping tools help maximize the efficiency of your shipping program—and your business:
Customer Web Portal Our Customer Web Portal provides more information on your shipping—both domestic and international—than any other tool of its kind in the industry. With this robust proprietary system, you can track shipments, view and download invoices and generate detailed custom reports.
DHL eCommerce makes shipping more efficient and cost-effective for businesses in a wide variety of industries. For more information, see the Industries section.