Do you mail large quantities of materials such as packets or parcels of merchandise, goods, gifts or samples to other countries? GLOBALMAIL PARCEL can accelerate delivery of your shipments while providing substantial savings on international postage. Combine this value with our full suite of included features, optional services and mail management tools, and you get customized solutions only DHL Global Mail can provide.
For sending packages within the U.S., our domestic SMARTMAIL PARCEL and SMARTMAIL PARCEL PLUS products offer a similar combination of speed, service and savings.
4-8 Average Transit Days
8-14 Average Transit Days
All our international products include the following core features:
- Choice of two delivery service levels worldwide
- Flexible pick up times for seamless integration with your business
- Advanced sorting/encoding to secure postal discounts
- Franking mark applied at our mail terminals
- Customs clearance to keep your mail moving
- Convenient electronic invoicing
- Purchase postage via net terms - no required prepayments
These optional services can enhance the success of your mailings:
- Address Verification Our international address confirmation service has the power to analyze and correct addresses from numerous foreign countries, including those that U.S. companies mail to most frequently. Using this state-of-the-art system, we process your address file, performing steps such as correcting misspellings, inserting missing information and formatting addresses according to international mailing standards. You receive a detailed report so you can update your database and avoid unnecessary international postage costs.
- File Management To keep your address data and lists up-to-date and avoid the cost of wasted international postage, we offer extensive merge-and-purge services. Our software can quickly scan through thousands of addresses in your database to eliminate duplicates and filter out any that have been determined undeliverable locations. We can also perform database splits on your files as needed.
- Fulfillment Services Fulfilling product information requests is an important—and sometimes challenging—part of many businesses, but handling large volumes in a timely manner is simple with Global Mail. We expedite your requested literature fulfillment, warehousing your materials and providing services such as pick-and-pack, personalization, labeling, folding, tabbing, sealing, polywrapping and inventory management.
- Tracking Follow your international parcels from door to door with Track & Trace, our service that combines tracking visibility with delivery confirmation. From the second they leave your hands to the moment they reach the final destination, you and your customers can stay informed about shipments throughout their journey—and you can enjoy the peace of mind of knowing they've arrived safely and on time.
- Response and Return For your business reply mail, we can provide pre-franked postcards and set up a post office box in the destination country to receive responses, giving you a local presence. If we receive returns marked as undeliverable, we can dispose of the shipment within the destination country or transfer it back to you free of charge. We’ll also provide any address updates available to help you avoid the expense of wasted international postage.
- Service Disruption Alerts If a natural disaster or other unforeseen event occurs that could affect your mail delivery, we can inform you in a variety of ways. For example, you can subscribe to the “Global Mail Observer”—our free e-newsletter—for updates on potential trouble spots worldwide. If a significant situation may cause more than a small delay, Global Mail will contact you proactively to keep you informed.
Our mail management tools maximize the efficiency of your mail program—and your business:
- Customer Web Portal Our Customer Web Portal provides more information on your mailings—both domestic and international—than any other tool of its kind in the industry. With this robust proprietary system, you can track shipments, view and download invoices and generate detailed custom reports on your mailings.
Global Mail makes mailing and parcel shipping more efficient and cost-effective for businesses in a wide variety of industries. For more information, see Industry Solutions.